Stumblor

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Who Needs Babelfish?


Corsica Resort:

Bonjour nous sommes désolés mais nous n’avons plus de disponibilités pour les mois de juillet et aout de cette année.

A l’année prochaine peut-être.

Cordialement : service réservation


Cath:

Que??

I am assuming this means that I am very desolate that you cannot come and holiday with me and Juliet, and that Annie will be very upset also.

You sound a very cool little porcupine.



She's actually a lot closer to a meerkat, but it's still an incredible observation over email.



--
The humor-blogs.com ratings system has changed, which basically means I stand a chance of umm... something or other! But you can totally help me out getting there. No, we don't need to know where 'there' is, that's beside the point. It's all about the journey, remember?

Things I would love you to do:

1. Click on that link above
2. Sign up for an account
3. Find my posts
4. Click on the big smiley next to my post to give me a vote
5. Somehow convince a large government body to invade Zimbabwe

That's it! It's that simple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I really appreciate your information.
Your article has truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your website
and keep checking for new information about once a week.
I subscribed to your Feed as well.

Here is my web-site ... get miniature retriever material