Stumblor

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Davey's revised theory of relativity

Me:
* Have bad skin which is sometimes prone to allergic rash
* Drink too much
* Have commitment issues

Ben: (Thai guy I met who owns the Millie and Tia Sunflower bar, Koh Phi Phi)
* Lost his two kids in the tsunami
* Lost his wife in the tsunami
* Lost his sister in the tsunami

Millie and Tia were his daughter's names. This is the view from his bar, and my view while writing this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, I've forgotten my point. Best get back to it. Lying around to do and all that.

Will leave you with Einstein's revised theory of relativity:

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.”

2 comments:

eleanor bloom said...

Yup. It's all relative. [I believe that was your point, eh?]

Oh, and ta very much for rubbing it in. *sigh* Nice view. Have a cocktail for me yeah?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]BwIWFAQOPbK[/url] , QJwmnjpH , http://pyfnknfrtw.com